Top 10 Inspirational quotes about veganism (that new vegans will love!)
Whether you’ve been vegan for years or simply enjoy the odd plant-based meal, these quotes about veganism will inspire you and make you think and uplift you, but especially for those of you who are newly vegan!
Here are my top 10 Inspirational quotes about veganism (that new vegans will love!).
1) “Vegan is just pure love. Love for animals, love for the planet, and love for yourself.” – Mischa Temaul, Author of “Namaste India”
2) “The best part of being a vegan is the purity and peace of mind one experiences and the strong connection I feel to the animal kingdom.” – Uri Geller, Israeli-British Illusionist, Magician and TV personality
3) “Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” – Albert Einstein, German Theoretical Physicist
4) “The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” – Charles Darwin, English Naturalist, Geologist and Biologist
5) “Becoming vegan is the most important and direct change we can immediately make to save the planet and its species.” – Chris Hedges, American Journalist
6) “We do not need to eat animals, wear animals, or use animals for entertainment purposes, and our only defense of these uses is our pleasure, amusement, and convenience.” – Gary Francione, American Author
7) “We all love animals. Why do we call some ‘pets’ and others dinner’?” – K.D. Lang, Canadian Singer-Songwriter
8) “If slaughterhouses had glass walls, the whole world would be vegetarian.” – Linda McCartney, American Photographer, Musician, Animal Rights Activist and Entrepreneur
9) “It’s pretty amazing to wake up every morning, knowing that every decision I make is to cause as little harm as possible. It’s a pretty fantastic way to live.” – Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, American Author and Vegan Advocate
10) “Being vegan isn’t a choice for me anymore, it’s how I live. And I take comfort in the fact that by being vegan, I’m having a positive impact, even in a small way, on the wellbeing of animals, the planet and myself.” – Melissa Jones (me!), Vegan Travel Blogger and Writer at Footstepsontheglobe.com.
Other vegan posts you might like…
- 50 Inspirational quotes about veganism (that’ll make you think!)
- Best Northern UK city breaks for vegan travellers in 2021
- Fortnum and Mason: Best vegan afternoon tea in London
- Vegan Guide to Harry Potter Studio Tour London
- Best vegan breakfasts in Las Vegas
- Guide to Manchester’s Vegan Christmas Festival
- How to eat vegan at Disneyland Paris
- 10 Awesome vegan travellers that you need to check out!
- Top 10 gifts for vegan travellers under £10
- Reflecting on a month going vegan (plus final results!)
Which quotes about veganism are your favourites? Comment any favourites of yours I’ve missed below 😊